Krative is a brand strategy, design, and marketing agency based out of New Haven, CT. We are looking to hire someone to be part of the team as our Client Success Manager.
The ideal Client Success Manager (CSM):
- Enjoys interacting with clientele
- Is skilled at proactive communication
- Is creative, flexible, and adaptable
- Collaborates well in a team environment
The CSM will be responsible for implementing success strategies and providing proactive support and care for clients. The CSM will manage client accounts from on-boarding, to seeing projects through to completion, to the successful engagement of retained clients.
Throughout these engagements, the CSM will be expected to check in with active clients on a regular basis – Generally 1-2 times per month via email, phone, and/or meetings (virtual and/or in-person).
The CSM will function as the "expectations manager" for our clients and internal team. This will require strong communications skills, a holistic mindset, and a proactive approach to client management.
- Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of our ongoing clients while building a positive relationship as the representative for Krative.
- Educate clients on our agency's philosophies regarding brand strategy and marketing tactics.
- Think on your feet and acting swiftly to effectively navigate opportunities for short-term and long-term Client success.
- Be the voice of the Client for the Krative team.
- Advocate for Krative with Clients.
- Set and manage appropriate expectations for the client and our internal team through consistent and clear communication.
- Build relationships between clients and the Krative team.
- On-board new clients from sales closing to project engagement.
- The CSM will assist in the ensuring timely and efficient on-boarding of each client. This will require gathering and entering the appropriate client information and work scope into our CRM & Project Management software (Monday.com).
- Additionally, the CSM will ensure that the appropriate team members are aware of any pertinent information regarding the new client and the scope of work.
- The CSM will ensure that newly on-boarded clients are invoiced/charged for any on-boarding deposits.
- Will engage clients with potential strategies for their success. This will ensure upsells, cross-sells, and renewals of Client accounts.
- The chosen candidate will have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working in the branding and/or marketing industry as a freelancer OR at at least 1 year in an agency.
- Should have a minimum of 2 years experience working with several clients concurrently and/or managing account relations in an agency.
- If candidate does not have direct agency experience, then similar workload or capacity to manage client accounts is expected.
- Must have a passion for directly working with clientele to set appropriate expectations for project work, answer questions, brainstorm ideas, and/or offer agency-appropriate solutions to their needs.
- Must be comfortable communicating via phone, email, video conference, and/or in-person (local to New Haven, CT).
- Must be proficient with documenting meeting notes with clients and/or the agency team.
- Must have experience with project management & CRM tools – direct experience with Monday.com is preferred.
Paid time off is offered for Full-time-equivalent employees after their first year of employment.
Bonuses are offered through https://bonus.ly . Team members earn points for recognition of efforts – these points are redeemed as bonuses based on each team members preference: cash, gift cards to many vendors, and/or donation to various charities.